Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
Bottom Of Well (Young Link)
- Gold Skulltula found in B3 down the tunnel with the invisible Skulltula's at night.
- Gold Skulltula in B1, far left room with zombies and Poe at night.
- Gold Skulltula in small top left room in B1, with invisible Skulltula's and bats. Gold Skulltula under gravestone. Pull gravestone back to get at Gold Skulltula.
Death Mountain Trail (Adult Link)
- Use bombs to blow up the false wall (near start of trail), then use Hookshot to get Skulltula. This can be done as Young Link using boomerang, but easier as Adult Link.
- On the way to Death Mountain Crater the last roc
k on the right (nearest to climbable wall) has a Skulltula behind it at night.
Deku Tree (Young Link)
- 2nd Floor, main room under crate at night?
- 2nd Floor, make your way throught to end room. Use Bombchu to blow up rocks then climb up to get Skulltula at night?
- Floor B1, small room on top-left map. Kill enemies, then get Skulltula high up on the wall, using the boomerang, at night?
- Floor B1, Top left room (4 torch room). Skulltula on ceiling. Use Song Of Time and boomerang to get it, during the daytime.
Desert Colosseus (Adult Link)
- Skulltula ontop of rock outside temple. Find by using leaf at night.
Desert Colosseus (Young Link)
- Skulltula in tree by dried up pond (use Song of Storms to fill) at night.
Dodongo's Cavern (Adult Link)
- During the daytime, room with blocks (bottom floor with large staircase, enter bottom door) and play the Song Of Time in several locations until the Skulltula is found.
- During the daytime,
in main room, hookshot (get Hookshot from Gravekeepers ghost by beating him in race) on to the chest on the right, go through to room with Poes, then enter the small room (left one near exit? - can't read my notes!). Skulltula in corner up high. Use Hookshot to get it.
- During daytime, main room, left door, up staircase, through door (after collecting all 6(?) grey gems) and follow through until you come to fire room. Blow up boulders, using bombs, to access Skulltula.
Fire Temple (Adult Link)
- Behind one of the Gorons you rescue (2nd one) is a Skulltula, during the daytime.
- 'Polo' room (check map). Go round to top, use Megaton Hammer on switch, go to bottom and deactivate fire. Use Hookshot and move block off fire area until Skulltula can be seen, Use Hookshot to get him, during daytime.
- 3rd Floor, small room top right of big round room on left, during daytime.
- 3rd Floor, small room/corridor to centre of big round room (on left). Skulltula behind fake wall, during daytime.
- 4th Floor, reversed 'c' shaped room. Get to it from round room on left on 5th Floor, but you'll need the scarecrow (and Scarecrows Song).
Forest Temple (Adult Link)
- Above left of locked door, high up outside in branches, near switch for chest.
- Room after Skeleton guy fight. Enter, turn left and round corner is Skulltula.
- Ontop of water/pond thing in corner (that you go down later on), climb up vines to get it.
- Top right area from main room. As you go out Skulltula is above the door in the daytime.
- Top right room from main room. Drain water/pond thing by shooting area at 'eye thing' and go down it. At the end without a chest there is a Skulltula on the gate in the water, in the daytime
Ganondorf's Castle (Adult Link)
- At night, on the remains of the gate arch (on side facing away from the castle) is a Skulltula.
Gerudo Fortress (Adult Link)
- Archery training area. Skulltula on target at end of path (North). Use Hookshot to get it.
Gerudo Valley (Young Link)
- At night, halfway across wooden plank on right above running water. Use boomerang to get it.
Gerudo Valley Bridge (Adult Link)
- At night, on the side with the tent there is a Skulltula high up on thin rock formation.
- Skulltula on rockface behind the tent.
Goron City (Adult Link)
- On back of where Gorons Ruby should have been when you first entered Goron City, at daytime.
Graveyard (Young Link)
- At night, near(ish) to the Composer Brothers graves is a Skulltula.
Haunted Wasteland (Adult Link)
- Building surrounded by flags contains a Skulltula by 2 unlit torches in the basement.
Hyrule Field (Adult Link)
- Place a bomb by small tree near Kakariko Village steps (the tree closest to the stone wall) and you will find a hole leading to a Skulltula.
Ice Cavern (Adult Link)
- 1st Floor, square room (top left on map) by red barrier, use sword to get it.
- 1st Floor, circle room (top right on map), use Song Of Time when nearest edge of platform nearest Skulltula. Use Blue Flame and Hookshot to get.
- Skulltula in top left (square) room in alcove facing North. Use the scarecrow (via Scarecrows song) and Hookshot to get it.
Inside Jabu Jabu (Young Link)
- Bottom floor, enter small room (not one with jewel) from room with Princess Ruto. Destroy all enemies to be able to reach the Skulltula. Use Din's fire or a fire arrow to access.
- Floor B1, room on right of map (shaped kinda like a pipette), use Song Of Time on block to reveal Skulltula.
- Floor B1, bottom right room (room leading to boss). Skulltula is behind some webbing. Use Din's Fire (or Boomerang with lock-on) to kill then use Boomerang with lock-on to get the Gold Skulltula icon.
- High up on the look-out tower at night?
- On the outside wall of one of the houses at night.
Kokiri Forest (Adult Link)
- At night, on back of tree to the right of entrance to path to Deku Tree.
Kokiri Forest (Young Link)
- At night, there is a Skulltula on the back of the Know-It-All Brothers House.
Lake Hylia (Young Link)
- At night, go a few steps onto the bridge, then turn around and use boomerang to get the Skulltula on the side of the building.
Lake Hylia (Adult Link)
- During daytime at diving contest place by lake, use Blue Tunic and Iron Boots to sink to the bottom. Roll into crate and use Hookshot to get Skulltula.
- Ontop of tree by 'riddle' out in the middle of the lake. Use Hookshot to land onto branch (aim so that you get lifted up higher than branch and fall down onto it) and kill Skulltula at night.
Lon Lon Ranch (Young Link)
- At night, high up on outside of farm building, use boomerang to get it.
- Skulltula on outer wall, on west on map, at night. Use Boomerang to get it.
Lost Woods (Adult Link)
- Area with tree and hidden hole. Plant magic bean as young link then come back as adult link to use leaf to find Skulltula at night.
Sacred Forest Meadow (Young Link)
- Ontop maze near Fairy hole entrance on the side of the outer wall (East wall).
Shadow Temple (Adult Link)
- Skulltula in room with falling spike things at the very bottom lef of map on B4 during daytime.
- Skulltula on B4 in very tiny room after fan/wind section on far right of the map.
- Skulltula on B4 in small room linking top and middle areas, north of fan/wind room.
- Skulltula on B4 in big room at top. After riding the ship, shoot flower bombs to topple the statue. Once across turn around to see Skulltula just below on other side. Use Hookshot to get it.
- Skulltula in boss entrance room on B4. You'll need the Hover Boots, a full magic bar and Lens Of Truth to find Skulltula. Use Hookshot to get it.
Spirit Temple (Adult Link)
- Skulltula ontop of blue ice platform in corner of left room on 3F. Get using hookshot.
- Big room with statue. Light all 3 torches (can only be done with Fire Arrows). Go through opened up door (room on right, F2). Destroy all sunshine symbols by using Mirror Shield. Go down opening and through to room on F1. Go into top left room (right handside of map) and Skulltula is on ceiling.
- Top right (square) room with knight guy. 2 Gold Skulltula's behind left and front stone barriers. Defeat knight guy. Carefully move to kill Skulltula's and retrieve icons using the Hookshot if the walls weren't destroyed by the knight guy during the battle.
- Skulltula in top right room on 1F - small round room beyong room with music puzzle.
Water Temple (Adult Link)
- Small room (on bottom left of map), on 3F accessed from room on 2F unlocked by placing crate on switch in main hall. Skulltula under crate during daytime.
- Room at bottom right, 2F, (kinda looks like a flipped 'r'). Use Din's Fire to open up sealed area and kill Skulltula.
- After defeating Dark Link (use Din's Fire as much as possible), you will find a Skulltula above one of the Longshot/Hookshot columns in the watery bit (1F, top leftarea on map)at night. If you have problems getting Skulltula icon carefully move onto a different Longshot/Hookshot
Zora's Fountain (Young Link)
- Facing Jabu Jabu, turn right and swim onto 1st log. On wall on the right is a Skulltula at night.
Zora's River (Adult Link)
- Just after wooden bridge, look up and you'll see a Skulltula. Stand on fence/barrier and use Hookshot to get it, during daytime?.
Zora's River (Young Link)
- Outside entrance, down below on ladder at night.